Thank you for choosing DIY Solar Guide, your one-stop online resource for Solar Energy products, information, and do-it-yourself guides. Our product line is extensive, covering many different Solar Energy applications. DIY Solar Guide carries:
- SunMaxx Solar Hot Water Heaters
- Evacuated Tube Solar Collectors
- Flat Plate Solar Collectors
- Solar Hot Water Storage Tanks
- Solar Hot Water Circulator Pumps & Controllers
- GridMaxx GT Grid-Tied Solar Kits
- RemoteMaxx Off-Grid Remote/Cabin Solar Kits
- A Wide Selection of Flexible Solar Panels, Amorphous Solar Panels, Crystalline Solar Panels, Concentrator Solar Panels, and DIY Build Your Own Solar Panel Kits
- Solar Educational Kits
- Student & Teacher Solar Energy Educational Guides
- Solar Energy Design & Info Books
- Solar Educational Cells
- Solar Charge Controllers
- DC to AC Power Inverters
- Solar Panel Mounting Hardware
- Sealed Lead Acid and AGM Type Solar Energy Batteries
Along with our great line of products, DIY Solar Guide delivers award winning information to our current, new, and future customers. DIY Solar Guide is jam packed with great information pages, guides, images, and downloads, each of which is designed to help you better understand Solar Energy, and make the correct, informed decision when you are looking to implement a Solar Solution into your own home or office.
For years the Home Improvement Guru has been left out of the Solar Energy World because highly trained professionals were really the only ones that had knowledge and know-how for sizing, designing, and installing Solar Energy Systems, but with the current state of the Solar Energy Market and explosion in interest in Solar Energy, the Do-It-Yourselfer now has access to a wealth of information, guides, schematics, and designs that can be revised and adapted to fit their own home Solar Energy project. DIY Solar Guide is proud to bring much of that information together in one place where readers, and doers alike, can come, educate themselves about Solar Energy, and implement a Solar Solution in their lives that can save them money, help clean up the environment.
That is the purpose of DIY Solar Guide; to allow those people across the world who are as passionate about Solar Energy as we are, a place to come, educate themselves and their families, and find out how to do what the professionals do, for a fraction of the cost.
Come on inside. We’re sure we have something that will interest you.